Just 22 days left till Christmas and it’s getting exciting now! How many of you will be flitting from office to party in the next few weeks? We’re sure all you busy Social Bee’s will not have time to stop in between work and play to glam up!
But Fret not! It’s elf to the rescue with our Day to Night Beauty Books! With three colour options from Smoky and Smouldering to Naughty and Nice, Elf Beauty Books will have all the bases covered!
Each book contains all you need to transform from day to night! Helping you achieve beautiful make up that lasts till the night ends, especially now with the mini elf eyelid primer that comes included!
BE A ME, MY ELF AND I EDITOR FOR THE DAY!
So how would you like to get your hands on one of these Beauty books? Are you blogger or YouTube Vlogger and would you like to review these? OR are you a savvy elf fan who doesn’t have a blog or vlog but still would like to share your voice and opinions? If this sounds like you then please enter our competition to be part of the Me, My e.l.f. & I editor team for one feature!
You will receive Beauty book of your choice to test, play and review and then you will have the opportunity to publish an article of your own words right here on our blog!
To enter simply leave a comment below to let us know what sort of article you would like to write to feature the Beauty Books if you should be the lucky winner?
- ** For bloggers or Youtube Vloggers please leave a link to your channel with your answer.
- ** Those who doesn’t have a blog or channel please enter by leaving your answer in the comment box below then drop us your contact details via email at Blog@eyeslipsface.co.uk
- Competition is open till Thursday 6th December 9.30am GMT.
- 2 winners ( 1 x blogger, 1 x elf fan) will be picked Thursday 6th December to receive the Beauty Books to review.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- The competition is open to the UK and the following EU Countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark^ (inc Faroe Islands and Greenland), Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia^, Finland^, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece^, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia^, Liechenstein, Lithuania^, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, NORWAY# (inc Spitzbergen), Portugal^, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia^, Sweden^, Turkey, Ukraine.
Thanks for reading guys and looking forward to hear your ideas!