The party season is in full swing now and whilst we’re all having a ball of a time it is important NOT to neglect your skin! Make sure you give your skin some well deserved Post Party TLC with a good moisturiser and more importantly- ALWAYS remove makeup at the end of the night to allow your skin to regenerate!
Thank goodness we have you covered with the elf Mineral Cleanser! A fine, silky powder that melts into a liquid lotion as you wash away dirt and grime whilst leaving your skin super soft to touch! It’s Infused with active minerals and skin nourishing ingredients such as Aloe, Green Tea, Jojoba Avocado and Vitamin E, to revitalize the skin!
To use the Mineral Face Cleanser:
- Splash water on the face to slightly dampen.
- Pour a small amount of the cleanser into the palm of your hands.
- Activate the powder by rubbing hands together to form a gentle lather
- Massage over face and neck to remove all grime and dirt then rinse thoroughly.
- Follow by applying your favourite Moisturizer!
How to detox your skin after a BIG Party!
- First of all you need to replenish all that lost moisture! Drink plenty of water after a big party weekend!
- Eat lots of fruit and veggies! The vitamins will help your body rebound and you’ll feel loads better for it!
- Sleep! Go to bed early and get some shut eye! Give you body time to rest and allow your skin to work it magic and rengenerate!
- ALWAY wash off your make up at the end of the night! Not doing so will not only cause your skin to look dull but it may have an effect on break outs and blemishes!
Would you like to bag yourself one of these amazing Mineral Cleansers worth £6! Simply Follow the blog by entering your email in the follow us section on the right there>>>
Then leave a comment below to tell us your confessions of a Skin Care Sin that you’ve committed! Anyone not washed their face after a night out? Or perhaps skipped the moisturiser? We want to hear it all!
Our Favourite entry will be picked to win the prize on Monday 17th December, 2012 and be notified by email.
Good Luck guys!