This week elf was challenged to create an Ombre effect lip look using elf products! Kamen took on the challenge with her Vampy, Purple Ombre Lip look.
Using just elf lip products, a lip brush and some eyeshadows here is the look we managed to achieve!
GET THE LOOK
THINGS YOU’LL NEED:
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- PREPARE LIPS BY EXFOLIATING AND APPLYING A COAT OF LIP BALM.
- USING A LIP BRUSH APPLY A COAT OF SOCIABLE ON THE ENTIRE TOP AND BOTTOM LIP
- THEN APPLY THE FUSCHIA PINK EYESHADOW FROM THE 100 PC EYESHADOW PALETTE OVER THE TOP.
- NEXT, APPLY FLIRTATIOUS TO THE CENTER OF THE BOTTOM LIP USING THE SAME LIP BRUSH. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN BRUSH IN BETWEEN SHADES.
- APPLY STUDIO LIP BALM IN ROMANTIC ROUGE TO THE OUTER CORNERS OF YOUR MOUTH. BRING THE COLOUR ABOUT 1 THIRD IN TOWARDS THE CENTER.
- NEXT, TAKE THE PURPLE EYESHADOW IN THE 100 PC PALETTE AND APPLY OVER ROMANTIC ROUGE.
- THEN, APPLY BLACK EYESHADOW FROM THE PALETTE AND APPLY TO THE INNER CORNERS OF THE MOUTH AND BLEND INTO THE PURPLE.
- TO FINISH, DAB A PEARLESCENT SHADOW FROM THE PALETTE ON TO THE FULLEST PART OF THE LIPS.
There we have it, our version of Ombre Lips using elf products!
What do you think of our attempt of this lip look? Have you tried it yourself? Show us your photos by sending them to our Facebook page! We’d love to see them!
If you’d like to set us a challenge next week please see our earlier post for more details! If we accept your challenge you can WIN a mini elf prize!
Thanks for reading guys!