Give the classic Smokey eye a Spring make over by switching the usual charcoals and greys for golden and copper tones. The warmer shades will help soften the look for a more romantic and alluring appeal ideal for Spring! We have created this gorgeous look on our model Savannah using just e.l.f. Studio products.
TIP: Start on the eyes first, this way we can easily tidy up any fall out without ruining the foundation.
- Apply the eye primer from the STUDIO EYE PRIMER AND LINER SEALER to prep your eyes for the loose pigment shadows.
- Use the STUDIO EYESHADOW C BRUSH to apply STUDIO PIGMENT EYESHADOW in Naturally Nude on the entire eyelid area, bringing it up to just under the brow bone.
- Next, using STUDIO CONTOUR BRUSH apply STUDIO PIGMENT EYESHADOW in Golden Goddess along the sockets and inner corners of the eyes.
- Taking the STUDIO SMALL ANGLED BRUSH apply Golden Goddess along the lower lash line, starting from the inner corners and bring it out to the center of the eye.
- Line the eyes using STUDIO KOHL EYELINER, making sure to line the upper and lower waterline for a more intense and dramatic look.
- To create the soft, smokey look apply STUDIO KOHL EYELINER to the outer corners of the eyes and along the outer lower lash line. Don’t worry about being too neat as we will smudge and blend in the next step.
- Taking the STUDIO SMALL SMUDGE BRUSH gently smudge and blend out the harsh edges of the kohl eyeliner. Try to blend up and out to create a slight winged effect. For the lower lash line, blend to soften the look and bringing it out to meet the kohl on the outer corners of the eye.
- To set the lower lash line, dip the STUDIO SMALL SMUDGE BRUSH into STUDIO MATTE EYESHADOW and gently pat along the Kohl liner to seal.
- Curl lashes with STUDIO EYELASH CURLERS to open up your eyes before applying a coat of your favourite e.l.f. Mascara. We used STUDIO MINERAL INFUSED MASCARA to lengthen and add volume.
Now we are ready for your base, but first clean up any fall out by gently sweeping it away using a clean STUDIO FAN BRUSH.
We swapped foundation for STUDIO TINTED MOISTURISER to keep the skin looking fresh and dewy. Apply with STUDIO POWDER BRUSH, by gently buffing into the skin in small circular motions. This will help you achieve an even and flawless finish. Add colour and definition to the cheekbones with STUDIO BLUSHER try Candid Coral for adding warmth and a soft, gentle glow.
Next create fuller brows using STUDIO EYEBROW KIT this duo product palette will help shape the brows and set them in place all day.
To finish, keep the lips to a bare minimum to maximise the full impact of your smokey eyes. Try a nude shade like STUDIO MATTE LIP COLOUR in Nearly Nude for a delicate ‘barely there’ look.
GET THIS LOOK FOR LESS!
We hope you love this look as much as we do!
HAPPY SHOPPING GUYS!