Look perfect in pink this Valentine’s Day with our Pretty in Pink makeup tutorial.
Three things we adore here at e.l.f. are 1. The infamous smokey eye 2. Pastel shades and 3. Pink colours! Which is probably why this Pretty in Pink makeup tutorial is one of our most favourite looks. We came up with this tutorial whilst thinking about looks which would be perfect for Valentine’s Day and our e.l.f. Artists based in the Cardiff store created this wonderful look which is so perfect it’s as though they read our minds!
We’ve got the lovely e.l.f. Artist Emily modelling this look (clearly a lady of many talents!) and the makeup artist was Amy.
Here’s how to get Emily’s Pretty in Pink look…
1. Taking the e.l.f. 50 pc palette, apply the lightest pink shade all over the lid. Next take a deep pink shade and apply it to the crease and just above. Lastly take the darkest plum/purple tone and apply to the outer corner of the eye, blending into the crease and light pink on the lid.
2. Line the eyelid with waterproof liner in Black. Draw out the edges to create winged flicks at the outer corner.
3. Using the Studio Foundation brush apply Flawless Finish Foundation all over the face. For Emily we used the shade Sand.
4. Using the Complete Coverage Concealer palette in Light, take the lightest shade and apply this to the under eye area. Also apply to cover any blemishes.
5. Going back to the 50pc palette, take the middle blush colour and apply lightly to the apples of the cheeks before sweeping gently up toward the hairline.
6. Next up, apply false eyelashes. For this look we used the e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit which is just £1.50!
7. Blend both real and false eyelashes together by applying Mineral Mascara. Apply to lower lashes also.
7. Highlight the brow bone, centre of the nose and cupids bow using the Mineral Eyeshadow in Elegant.
Here’s the finished look…
So there you have it, a perfectly pink makeup look which is ideal for Valentine’s Day or indeed any romantic occasion. What do you think of the look? Let us know in the comments box below.
What makeup tutorial would you like to see next? Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!