Learn how to create the perfect nail look for Valentine’s Day with this romantic, heart-themed nail art tutorial.
Give your nails a romantic revival with this beautiful nail art look created by Amy from the e.l.f. store in Cardiff. Using both pink, red and featuring some cute hearts, this looks is perfect for any romantic occasion including Valentine’s Day.
For this look we used the e.l.f. nail varnish trio set in Beach Party.
So if your nails are primed and prepared then here’s Amy’s easy nail art tutorial…
1. Apply a coat of Coral Dream all over each of your nails.
2. Next you’ll need an Angled Eyeliner Brush. It’s worth having two of these brushes – one for your eyes and one for nails. It’s narrow tip and density means it’s perfect for creating precise nail art.
3. Using the Angled Eyeliner Brush, apply a trio of dots using the polish Smokin’ Hot to one of the top corners of your nail (we prefer the side nearest to the little finger).
4. Connect the dots with lines before adding colour to the centre of your heart.
5. Get creative with your hearts! Try different sizes, colours and in different places on your nails. Add as many hearts as you like!
6. Here’s our finished look! Make sure to add top coat!
We hope you enjoyed following this tutorial, we’d love to see pics of your recreations of these looks so don’t forget to share them with us.
If you’d like to see a particular nail art tutorial from Amy then let us know by leaving a comment in the box below!