Mix up your makeup bag this Spring and try these 5 blush shades which will add a healthy glow to your Spring makeup!
It’s almost Spring time! So it’s time to leave those dull wintry colour at the door and introduce some new colours into our makeup bags!
Blusher can bring life to any makeup look, giving you a fresher and healthier appearance. We thought we’d share with you the 5 blushes we think you should try this Spring!
1. On the catwalks right now a radiant, fresh and natural complexion (the nude look), is still one of the most popular looks and is featured in many collections. The HD blush in HEADLINER is the perfect blush to give a hint of colour to your cheeks for a subtle look that compliments your natural beauty: just apply the blush using the Small Stipple Brush and blend out the product for a natural look.
2. The delicate natural pink of the Mineral blush in JOY makes this blush the ideal shade to pair with pastel eye make up looks- another big trend this Spring – for a feminine and romantic look with a satin finish, which adds a radiant flush to your complexion.
3. What is Spring without a hint of coral? The pinkish coral of the Studio Cream Blush in HEARTBREAKER is a must-have for lovers of a matte finish. This blush is a mousse which transforms into a silky powder on the skin. You can blend this blush with your fingers or with a brush and sheer it out for a natural effect or you can add a little more on the apples of your cheeks for an extra pop of colour.
4. A peachy shade is also an absolute must-have for Spring. The Studio Blush in CANDID CORAL suits every skin tone and is one of our favourites to warm up our complexions. The tiny little golden specks of this fine powder blush will give you a radiant look under the Spring sun! This shade also pairs beautifully with orange lipsticks and red orange lipsticks which are so on trend right now!
5. Finally, for a bright and vibrant look, a colourful shade of blush is essential! The cool- toned hot pink HD blush in DIVA is perfect for said look! Do not let yourself get scared by the intensity of this colour! This cream blush is very easy to blend, just dab the brush on the back of your hand before applying it onto your cheeks and build up the colour until you’ve reached the intensity you want to achieve.
There you have 5 of our favourite blush shades to try this Spring. Which of these blushers would you most like to try? Do you have another favourite e.l.f. blusher that you’ll be wearing this Spring? Let us know in the comments below!