Baby doll pink lips with e.l.f.
As you’re probably familiar by now, here at e.l.f. we love to collaborate with beauty bloggers! In this blog you’ll be able to see our collaboration with the wonderful blogger Amy from The Little Koala Blog. We asked Amy if she’d like to create a makeup tutorial for us to share with you, our followers 🙂
Amy’s fresh-faced makeup look is pretty yet powerful, with a strong pastel pink lip and winged liner. It’s totally on-trend this season and a stylish solution for a makeup look if you’re stuck for inspiration – no matter what the occasion!
So enough of our chatter, it’s time to hand you over to Amy so that you can Get the Look!
With this look, I’ve used only e.l.f products to create a striking evening look, with winged liner, big lashes, and pink lips. I’ve found some real gems whilst trying out some of the e.l.f products too!
Here’s the products I used to create this look…
- HD Mattifying Foundation – £7.95
- Contouring Blush and Bronzing Kit in St Lucia – £3.95
- HD Powder in Translucent – £6.95
- Brightening Eyeshadow in Brownstone – £1.95
- Eyelid Primer in Champagne – £1.95
- Tone Correcting Concealer – £1.95
- Eyebrow Lifter and Filler – £3.95
- Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black – £2.95
- Essential Lipstick in Flirtacious – £1.95
- Radiance Enhancer in Spotlight – £3.95
Here’s how I created this look…
1. For my base, I used the HD Mattifying Foundation in Porcelain, which I found easiest to apply with a damp sponge. I then concealed under my eyes and any blemishes with Tone Correcting Concealer in Ivory, and highlighted my cheekbones and cupids bow by patting a little of the Radiance Enhancer into the skin.
2. I primed my eyes with the Eyelid Primer in Champagne, which gives a lovely subtle shimmer to the eyelids, before using the lightest colour from the Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow in Brownstone palette all over the lid. I worked some of the second colour through my crease, before darkening the outer-V with a small amount of the darkest shadow. I smudged a little of the darkest colour beneath my eyes as well. These shades really complemented my skin tone, and are very easy to work with. I used the Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black to draw a thin winged line close to the lashline, before using a little of the Studio Defining Mascara. To get a more flirtatious look, I popped on a pair of lashes from the Natural Lash Kit.
3. My brows required a little filling in, and for this I used the Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Ivory/Dark. The double ended pencil allows you to fill in and highlight the brow-bone with one product!
4. To finish off the skin I powdered using the High Definition Powder in Translucent, which is very finely milled to give a flawless matte finish. I then applied a contour and a small amount of blush with the Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in St Lucia.
5. Finally, for the lips I used the Essentials Lipstick in Flirtatious, which is a gorgeous creamy lipstick.
My favourite products I used for this look are the Eyelid Primer, the Studio Defining Mascara and the High Definition Powder – these could all easily be high-end products as they all work incredibly well.
That’s all from Amy…for now! We hope you enjoyed her tutorial and remember if you give it a go yourself – remember to share your #elfie with us on Twitter!
What makeup look would you like us to feature in the Look Book next? Let us know in the comments below!