Try our Summer nail art tutorial from One Nail to Rule Them All
Say hello to Alice from One Nail to Rule Them All – our July guest blogger! We’ve been big fans of Alice’s amazing nail art looks for some time now and we thought who better to inspire you to try your hand at it too than the lady herself! We got in touch with Alice and asked her to create a colourful, Summer nail art tutorial for you to follow at home using your e.l.f nail polish.
Here’s Alice’s nail art design:
What you’ll need:
1. 14 pc Nail Cube in Brights
2. A dotting tool (or bobby pin if you don’t have one!)
Now here’s how to get the look!
1. Paint your nails with Mint Cream
2. Paint your thumb nail and ring finger with a coat of Gold Star as your accent nails.
3. Using a dotting tool (or a bobby pin if you don’t have one!) start dotting the centre of your flowers using the shade Sunflower.
4. Clean your dotting tool and then make the flower petals by using the same dotting technique around the yellow centre. Pick any shade you like to create your flowers! If you’d like to have the same colour flowers as Alice then use Lavender Mist, Flirty Fuschia and Mango Madness from the Nail Cube.
5. Lastly, protect your design by applying a clear top coat.
Well there you have it! Just 5 simple steps to stunning, Summer nails! What do you think of Alice’s nail art look? Will you be giving it a go?
Don’t forget to send us your recreations of this nail look on Twitter with @elfcosmeticsUK and tag Alice too with @onenailtorule.