Achieve Kylie Jenner’s gorgeous, glam look with these simple steps!
Remember the early days of ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ when Kim Kardashian was the ultimate IT girl? well, who’d of thought that little sis Kylie would blossom into the ultimate beauty icon! Move over Kim – this boho babe is rocking it and girls everywhere are all dying to get their hands on her beauty secrets..including us! The lashes, the lips and the liner, we want it all and yes, we now have it all… from e.l.f. too – ideal!
Here’s how to get Kylie’s look…
1. First and foremost, apply an appropriate primer for your skin type! We recommend our Mineral Infused Primer
in Lavender to give a brightening, youthful effect to your skin. Make sure you apply all over your face to create an even base using a brush or your finger tips.
2. Next apply your Complete Coverage Concealer
down the centre of your face and under the eyes. If you suffer from a blue/purple hue under the eye, use a salmon coloured concealer which will help to eliminate dark circles. Applying this concealer down the centre of your face will help highlight these areas.
3. Apply your Flawless Finish Foundation
all over your face with a Powder Brush
using a sweeping motion, making sure you have complete coverage – Kylie Jenner’s skin always looks flawless! Using the e.l.f. Cool Bronzer, contour below the cheek bones and on your temples, if more definition is required apply the Light Concealer Palette
above and below your cheek bones.
4. Once you have finished your contour, you want to add a pop of colour to your cheeks. Apply your Blushing Rose Blush
, sweeping the colour from the apples of your cheeks up to your temples, this will emphasise your contour. Once you’re happy with your newly defined features, using your Shimmer Palette
, highlight where the natural light would hit your face including the tops of your cheekbones, brow bone and centre of the nose.
5. Moving onto your eyes, apply an eyelid primer
to your lids for a long lasting finish. With the left side of your 48 piece palette
in Warm, go to the 3rd row, 4th shadow in and apply this colour all over the base of your lid. You then want to contour the outer corners of your eyes using the matte brick colour, bringing this all the way across the crease in a C motion.
6. On the opposite page of your palette, go to the last row and apply the raspberry brown all the way across your bottom lash line creating a subtle smokey effect. As you can see your masterpiece coming together, take your Liquid Precision Liner
to your upper lid following your lash line but stopping just before a flick.
7. Once your liner has dried, coat your upper and lower lashes in Volume Plumping Mascara
to really make them stand out. To finish off your eyes, apply your Mineral Coffee Liner
on the inner waterline of your eye for a more intense smokey look.
8. No Jenner or Kardashian look is complete without the brows! So Taking your Brow kit
in Dark, fill in the relative areas using an angled brush for a more defined shape. Once you are happy with the shape, conceal under the brows using your Complete Concealer Palette in Light. Now your base and eyes are complete, move onto your lips.
We all long for a Kylie Jenner lip so follow these 4 simple pictorial steps to create the perfect pout.
1. Apply the Lip Lock along the line of your lips to stop any colours bleeding.
2. Take your Mineral Lip Liner in Rose, line your lips focusing on your cupids bow and the centre of your lower lip to give a fuller effect.
3. Completely fill in your lips using the Natural Blush Liner for a matte effect.
4. Go back to your Shimmer Palette, applying the highlighter in the centre of your lips. This will make your lips look plumper.
Kylie Jenner eat your heart out! We hope you love this look! Antonia our makeup artist has hands down smashed it! Don’t underestimate the power of matte brown shades and brown eyeliner, they partner up to create the perfect team to nail this seductively, sultry look!
We’d love to see you guys using our lip liner tip! Tweet us your selfies to keep us updated on how you’re getting on!