A smokey eye is a staple look for many and when you have minutes to get ready you can’t go wrong with a sultry, smoked-out eye.
When the Prism Palette in Smoke arrived on our desks we were all eyeing it up at HQ, a mixture of must-have smokey shades and bright jewel toned colours, enough to make any beauty lover drool.
So, whether you choose to play it safe or add a pop of colour, this slimline palette is definitely an all rounder.
Our e.l.f. Artist Emily couldn’t keep her hands off the creamy eye-shadows in this palette any longer and has created an eye-catching look to get your creative juices flowing!
What you’ll need:
- Studio Prism Palette in Smoke – £10.00
- Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink – £5.00
- Baked Blush in Pinktastic – £3.95
- Foundation Stick in Nude – £7.95
- Defining Mascara – £3.95
Let’s get started!
- To begin prime your lids with the Eyelid Primer in Sheer and apply the white eyeshadow (1) all over the lid and to the brow bone using an eyeshadow C Brush.
- Then in the crease, apply the grey (2) and apply the black (6) over the top and blend together with a contour brush for that smoky effect.
- Follow this by applying the green (3) on the outer part of the lid and blend in with the greys.
- Go in with the flawless concealer brush and blend in the crease for that really smokey affect.
- Go back in with the white (1) and apply to the tear duct for that bright eyed look.
- To finish and for added drama, line your water line with a black eyeliner and add coats of volumizing mascara.
No more standard smokey eye looks here, add a pop of colour and create a dramatic look in no time! We want to see the looks you create using our Prism Palette in Smoke, how are you going to change-up a smokey eye? Comment below or tweet us at @elfcosmeticsuk with your recreations and ideas.