Spring is creeping up on us, and here at e.l.f. HQ we can’t wait! We’re pushing the darker shades away and are gladly welcoming the pastels and lighter shades back in to our makeup bags.
In the warmer months we love experimenting with colour and creating fresh, wearable looks, that’ll take us from a day at the beach to a bbq in the evening.
Out e.l.f. Artist Emily jumped at the chance to create this beautiful statement spring look and we think it’s simply beautiful. The subtle shimmer and beautifully blended shadows work perfectly with her skin-tone and compliment the pop of colour on her lips.
But don’t just admire this spring look from a far, grab your e.l.f. goodies and recreate it. It’s simple to create and a statement you need to make this Spring.
What you’ll need:
- Shimmer palette – £3.95
- 50pc palette – £15
- Mineral eyeshadow in Girly and Sweet – £3
- Cream Eyeliner in Black – £3.95
- Lash Collection in Flirty – £4.95
- Volume Plumping Mascara – £3.95
On to the good stuff, let’s create the look!
- Prime your eyes with Pearl eyeshadow primer and blend.
- Apply the purple eyeshadow from the 50pc in your crease and blend in an upward motion trying not to apply on the lid.
- Follow this by applying a pale pink all over the lid avoiding the Blended purple.
- Apply the pink shade from the Shimmer Palette all over the lid over the previous pale pink, avoiding the blended eyeshadow.
- Then apply the Mineral Eyeshadow in Sweet over the shimmer palette to give that extra sparkle.
- After that, blend girly in the crease to blend the shadows all together, giving you that nice soft smoked out look that’s not too harsh.
- Line your eyes with Cream Eyeliner in Black and apply the Flirty lashes from our Lash Collection.
- Apply a layer of Volume Plumping Mascara .
Your statement pink look is now complete and you’re ready for all the Spring events! We’d love to know what makeup looks you’ll be wearing this Spring, leave a comment below or tweet us @elfcosmeticsuk.